Blood Sugar Balance in a comprehensive blood glucose regulating formula. The nutrients in Blood Sugar Balance fall into three related categories: 1. Substances found to exert an-insulin-like effect or increase insulin receptivity; 2. Supplements which assist in the proper function of the pancreas (responsible for insulin production); 3. Nutraceuticals for neuropathy support to protect from free-radical damage to nerves resulting from unregulated blood sugar levels. Blood Sugar Balance aids in glucose metabolism and defends against the complications associated with diabetes (neuropathy, retinopathy, renal problems, high cholesterol and hypertension). Blood Sugar Balance represents the state of the art in natural blood glucose management.
The rate of diabetes in Canada is estimated to be 5% of the population and rising. There is no question that lifestyle habits and our environment are to blame. Our food supply, laden with high glucose foods, contributes to the excessive stress we inflict on our pancreas in addition to other habits such as smoking and alcohol consumption.
Many people do not realize they have diabetes nor do they seek medical advice until it has progressed to a serious stage. Early signs include frequent urination, excessive thirst, and excessive appetite. These symptoms should not be ignored. Genetic factors can play a major role in developing the disease, but as mentioned above, diet and lifestyle can also trigger actual development.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Gymnema sylvestre extract, 25% gymnemic acids 100 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) extract, 25% anthocyanidins 80 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, 95% proanthycyanidins 38 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract, 24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones 30 mg
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract, 50% saponins 13 mg
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) extract 13 mg
- Phyllanthus niruri extract 13 mg
- Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) extract 13 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia extract 13 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) extract 93 mg
- Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) extract, 1% corosolic acid 33 mg
- Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) extract, 10% ursolic acid 13 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) extract, 3% flavonoids 13 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract 10 mg
- Quercetin 75 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic acid 50 mg
- Odourless garlic (Allium sativum) 13 mg
- Vanadyl sulfate 7.5 mg
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 150 mcg
Also contains: Maltodextrin (non-GMO).
If you are on insulin treatment or taking oral
hypoglycemic agents, have high blood pressure, kidney
or liver conditions, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a
health care practitioner before taking this product. Also,
do not take additional vanadyl sulfate without consulting
your health care practitioner.
Only for diabetics.
Do not take if you are pregnant.
Keep out of reach of children.