Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
* Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
* B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
* Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
* Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease
* B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
* Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
* High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
* Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
* Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12 for accelerated absorption
* Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
* Suitable for vegans
* Good Manufacturing Practices standards
* Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
* NPN approved
60 veg caps
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride))...50 mg
Vitamin B2...50 mg
(riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)...50 mg
Vitamin B6...50 mg
(pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...50 mcg
Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)...50 mg
Folate (folic acid)...400 mcg
Choline (choline bitartrate)...50 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, soy, wheat or peanuts.
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.